Renew and Rejuvenate Yourself
The products and treatments listed below are available at the Isa Carstens Wellness Sanctuaries.
Please note: Availability of treatments may vary between our Stellenbosch and Pretoria Wellness Sanctuaries.
See our 2018 price list here
All facial treatments prescribed, include basic and advanced facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion. After thorough consultation by the somatologist, optimal facial treatment will be advised for each individual client. Therefore prices and add-ons may differ depending on analysis.
Hands And Feet
Choose from any of our manicures and pedicures, performed by our students. Our qualified nail specialist also offer Gel, Acrylic and Evo treatments.
- Express: Quick maintenance treatment including nail shape, cuticle work and paint
- Classic: Full treatment of hands/feet, including all maintenance as well as exfoliation and massage
- Spa: Luxurious relaxation with all the maintenance included as well as exfoliation, massage and paraffin wax dip
- BioSculpture Gel
- BioSculpture Evo
- NSI Acrylic
- BioSclupture Hands & Feet
We assess and advise from a variety of body exfoliations, body wraps, massage and hydrotherapy treatments.
- Spa Jet Therapy: Experience five treatments in one – water jets, colour light, aromatherapy, vibrations and infra-red. This is combined with a customized body exfoliation and wrap (extra cost involved).
- Vichy Shower: Invigorating treatment using seven adjustable shower heads. The therapist adjusts the pattern, placement and temperature of the jets to achieve whole body water massage treatment. This is combined with a customized body exfoliation and wrap (extra cost involved).
- Swedish Massage: This massage technique calms the body and mind using relaxing, flowing movements. It can be adapted to assist with specific areas of muscle tension.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot and cold stones are used to restore balance and energy. A more revitalizing experience than traditional massage.
- Foot and Ankle Massage: A relaxing massage for tired, aching feet. Excellent for mothers-to-be or long distance travelers.
- Aromatherapy: Enhances deep relaxation of mind, body and spirit. Blended Eve Taylor essential oils are used together with light stroking massage movements.
- Reflexology: An ancient therapy working on energy meridians of the body. Pressure is applied to key areas on the feet to release blocked energy and promote relaxation.
- Manual Lymph Drainage: Involves slow, delicate movements on the lymphatic system of the body. Beneficial for detoxification, cellulite, lethargy and water retention.
- Scalp Massage: Relaxing and calming massage of the scalp that helps to relieve headaches and migraines. The gentle massage nourishes hair by stimulating blood flow; it relaxes the mind and calms the nervous system.
- Eve Taylor
- Waxing, Tinting & Bleaching
- Make-up Application
- Wellness Indulgence: Basic Facial, Classic Manicure, Classic Pedicure, Swedish Full Body Massage
- Gentleman’s Escape: Basic Facial, Classic Pedicure, Hot Stone Full Body Massage
- Stress Break: Body Exfoliation, Scalp Massage, Swedish Full Body Massage, Classic Pedicure