Look to Isa Carstens Academy – Beauty Therapists’ First Choice
“You only have one chance to make a first impression” may be a cliché, but like most other clichés or commonplace phrases and sayings, it is completely true. That’s undoubtedly why it became a cliché in worldwide use in the first place.
That first impression is the one which lasts and will forever be associated with you, whether you are attending a job interview, meeting a stranger at a social event or making a sales call. The same holds true of your home, business premises, professional practice or educational institution.
First impressions, positive or negative, matter and they endure, irrespective of future encounters. The subconscious impact of one’s first impression is so strong that it’s very likely to influence your reaction. It’s the thing that will influence you to buy, keep in contact, employ the job candidate, dine at a restaurant or decide to enrol for courses at a particular educational institute.
At Isa Carstens Academy, we’re fully aware of the impact and value of making and maintaining a great first impression upon our students, open day visitors and clients, who entrust their beauty therapy treatments to our highly-trained, well-turned-out professional beauticians.
When you’re associated with the beauty industry, every aspect of your environment should reflect the purpose and requirements of creating beauty. This applies to the appearance of your premises or salon, the staff members who work there, students enrolled for courses at your educational facility, and other areas which are seldom, if ever, seen by outsiders – students’ accommodation.
Why Choose Isa Carstens Academy?
- Long history and steady growth as a highly successful training facility, established in 1978.
- Two campuses – one in Stellenbosch and the second one in Pretoria.
- Excellent, fairly priced, safe and secure Isa Carstens student accommodation available in close proximity to each campus. (Accommodation is only available to our students – no one else)
- Our beauty therapy (somatology) course is extremely comprehensive, spanning 3 years of full-time study, after which an NQF Level 6 diploma is issued to graduates.
- Isa Carstens Academy is affiliated nationally and internationally with the South African Association of Health and Skincare Professionals (SAAHSP), the South African Spa Association and CIDESCO.
- Modern technology supports our learning and teaching environment.
- Committed, qualified and highly experienced teaching staff members and lecturers are all experts in their relevant fields of beauty therapy, holistic health and wellness treatments, as well as the state-of-the-art products used within the industry and during the course.
- Graduates are sought after and enjoy a host of employment opportunities in various beauty therapy fields.
- Once qualified, our graduates have the option to utilise the services of a dedicated employment agency, which specialises in providing professional beauticians with career opportunities.
- Our immaculately groomed students wear our chic, smart Isa Carstens uniforms, thus creating that precious, enduring superb first impression, right from the very day they commence their beauty therapy course.
We’ve only listed some, but not all, the reasons why you’d have to look far and wide to find a better, first-choice college at which to take your beauty therapy courses. Suffice to say that the first and lasting impression created by Isa Carstens Academy, our personnel and our students is one of excellence in every aspect of beauty in its entirety.